Superior craftsmanship in a timeless deep rich chocolate cherry cabinet is the definition of our Cherry Hill Shaker kitchen cabinet collection from Solid Wood Cabinets, your source for kitchen cabinets in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. This reverse raised panel wide rail shaker style door design on a framed cabinet sports dovetailed drawers, European style 6 way adjustable hinges, and full extension, concealed undercount metal glides are some of the features of our custom cabinetry in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Durable and modern, the Cherry Hill Shaker kitchen cabinet collection is built to love and built to last. Many of our customers who like our Cherry Hill Shaker kitchen cabinet collection also really liked our Cherry Hill Raised kitchen cabinets, have a look at our kitchen cabinets in Harrisburg, PA, or other locations!
- All wood construction (No Particleboard, No MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full overlay doors and drawers
- Cherry stained with a rich dark brown glaze
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, reverse raised panel wide rail shaker, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, slab, full overlay
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
Come to our showrooms when you are interested in checking out our kitchen cabinets in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. You can visit any of our other locations to see what custom cabinetry from Pennsylvania or New Jersey is available to you!