A deep rich color and old world charm would best describe our Cherry Hill cabinetry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Superior craftsmanship is visibly evident with its solid, all wood construction and dovetailed drawers. A glazed raised panel design on a framed cabinet, intricate molding, turn posts, fluted fillers, and many more upgrades can be used to enhance this European-style kitchen creating a truly customized cabinetry design. With everlasting charm and enduring quality, this cabinet collection is one you are sure to cherish for years to come. Many of our customers who like our Cherry Hill Raised kitchen cabinet collection also really liked our Cherry Hill Shaker kitchen cabinets.
- All wood construction (No Particleboard, No MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full overlay doors and drawers
- Cherry stained with a rich dark brown glaze
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, pillowed, French miter
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, pillowed, French miter
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
When you are in the market for kitchen cabinets in Pennsylvania or are just interested in viewing custom cabinetry in New Jersey before you plan your new kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets is here for you. We have many showrooms for you, allowing you to check out Springfield cabinets, as well as many other options throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.