Old world charm with a rich modern feel, the Chestnut Avalon kitchen cabinets from New Jersey and Pennsylvania are constructed from the finest hardwoods and feature European hinges, full-extension drawers, and stainless steel glides. We now offer a full upgrade kit for our PA and New Jersey cabinets that include: dovetail drawers, soft close, concealed, under mount glides, and soft close doors.
For homeowners who are worried about the room being too dark, they need not worry because our custom look cabinetry in Pennsylvania and New Jersey will give them the opportunity to have a light backsplash as well as a variety of color in the décor. Whether it may be dishes displayed through glass cabinetry, or flowers and extravagant centerpieces, any accessories will be accentuated when you install these kitchen cabinets in your New Jersey or Pennsylvania home! The rich chestnut color topped off with crown molding will result in the makings of a classic kitchen that will give you years of enjoyment!
- All wood construction (no particleboard, no MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Face Frames: 1 5/8” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood with front to rear strength stiles
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece engineered wood center panel, standard overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, slab, standard overlay
- Drawer Glides: ball-bearing stainless steel side-mount glides (150lb load capacity)
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
- Backs: 1/2” Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Toe Kick: finished, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Groove: doors and drawers are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
No matter what style of the home, Chestnut Avalon cabinets will be able to blend in, yet still make a bold statement as one of the most exciting rooms to entertain in. Being that the kitchen is the heart of the home, it is wise to invest in its remodel and upgrade after years of use. With our main expertise being in kitchen cabinets, it is our goal to bring value into your home, and allow you to see the vision of your dream kitchen. The Solid Wood Cabinet Company will deliver quality Chestnut Avalon cabinets that can update a room and give it that much needed facelift. Also, we’ve found that customers who like the Chestnut Avalon also really like the Park Avenue kitchen cabinet collection! Come to our showrooms today to see our cabinetry in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Looking for that antique feel in a cabinet? Chestnut is constructed from the finest hardwoods available and features distinguished amenities such as European hinges, full-extension drawers and stainless steel glides. Compliment the rich chestnut color with a wide variety of accessories such as rosettes, corbels and turnposts are just a few of the extra highlights you can get to achieve the look that is just right. Solid wood Grade A plywood box construction and a recessed door groove which essentially will allow the foregoing of hardware if that is the look you are going for; the Chestnut Avalon is the closest to an antique look you can get in our product line. Top it off with glass doors and refined crown molding and you have the makings of a classic kitchen that will give you years of enjoyment.