Guaranteed Lowest Price
In the event that you find a cabinet of the same size, style, quality, wood, finish, construction and hardware offered and in stock for less by a local competitor in our trading area with the same delivery, finance, and service terms as ours, we will gladly match the price or refund the difference. Competitor’s pricing must be for new merchandise only. Pricing for floor samples, closeouts, seconds, clearance, damaged, or going out of business items will not qualify for price matching. Competing offers must be in writing and dated within 30 days of your purchase. Price matching does not apply to typographical errors, free offers, or items from stores that require a membership and/or auction sites.
The Solid Wood Cabinet Company (“SWC”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that all products SWC sells (“SWC Products”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for as long as he/she owns the home in which the SWC Products are originally installed. This warranty is only applicable to SWC Products used in personal residences located within the United States and is not transferable to subsequent owners. SWC may require Proof of Purchase. Should defects in material or workmanship exist during the applicable warranty period in any SWC Product, SWC will elect at its discretion to either repair or replace the defective material or component, free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of the defective part at SWC’s discretion, and does not include labor for removal or replacement, or for other expenses such as the cost of removal, transportation, re-installation, overtime labor, etc. This warranty covers only parts and materials of SWC Products. This warranty does not cover counter tops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, backsplashes, flooring, etc. or the costs, including labor, to remove and reinstall such items and related components such as fittings, appliances, etc. All SWC lifetime warranty terms exclude coverage for the Haverford product line. All Haverford products are sold as is, under final sale terms.
This warranty shall become void if the cabinets are in any way modified, improperly installed or damaged during installation. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, dirt, water, tampering, un-reasonable use, neglect, acts of God, and exposure to extreme temperatures, or servicing performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies, or for units that have been used for commercial purposes.
All wood varies in color, characteristics and show changes as they age. Sunlight, smoke, household cleaners and other environmental conditions may also affect the color match over time. These variations are considered to be the nature of the material in relation to their environmental exposure and are not covered under this warranty. For example: painted face frames may eventually have visible cracking around the joint area and cabinet colors may darken or lighten over time.
The repair(s) or replacement(s) are contingent upon the current product offerings of styles and construction options within the Solid Wood Cabinet Company line at the time of the warranty claim (not applicable to Haverford products). If a warranty claim is filed after a Solid Wood Cabinet Company product becomes obsolete, SWC reserves the right to honor the warranty in one of the following fashions: to replace the affected component with a new component of the same style, or to replace the affected component and any other component(s) in the residential application to achieve a uniform appearance with a similar and comparable product style of the originally purchased style.
SWC reserves the right to alter design, specifications and material without obligation to make similar changes to products previously manufactured. If components are replaced, SWC cannot guarantee that the finish of these replacements will exactly match the finish and appearance of the components in the residential application. This is due to the changes that occur during the woods’ natural aging process, affecting its color and grain.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF SOLID WOOD CABINET COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS (NOT APPLICABLE TO THE HAVERFORD PRODUCT LINE). SWCC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SWCC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, ECONOMIC LOSSES, OR STATUTORY OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FROM NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
To obtain repairs or replacement(s) under this limited warranty, please contact:
Solid Wood Cabinet Company:
Attn: Customer Service
Solid Wood Cabinet Company
6300 Bristol Pike
Levittown, PA 19057
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
THE CUSTOMER (“YOU” OR “CUSTOMER”) AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH, IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS PAGE, CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SOLID WOOD CABINET COMPANY LLC (“SWC”). NO MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND NO WAIVER THEREOF, SHALL BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST SWCC UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN SWCC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE.
1. Order Acceptance Policy. SWC reserves the right at any time to accept or decline a Customer’s order for any reason, including lack of availability of products, failure by the Customer to satisfy payment terms, or when a product is quoted at an incorrect price due to typographical error (for, example, in an advertisement) or error in pricing information. SWC reserves the right to adjust or cancel quotations as required.
2. Terms of Payment. Terms of payment are within SWC’s sole discretion. Unless otherwise agreed to by SWC, all orders require a 100% payment at the point of sale and authorized or secured in a form of payment approved by SWC.
3. Measurements. Easy step-by-step measuring instructions can be found on our website at: www.solidwoodcabinets.com. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide correct measurements.
4. Design. SWC will design according to the customer provided measurements. Design change made after confirmation of delivery will incur a “change order” fee of 5% of the total kitchen cabinet costs, plus a restocking fee of 25% for any items returned to SWC. Customer is responsible for final design and measurements. SWC cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of the measurements used to design a kitchen or any subsequent issues.
5. Shipments. SWC will schedule and confirm delivery of the Customer’s order 5 days before the anticipated delivery date. The Customer is responsible to inspect all deliveries for damage or accuracy. The Customer must notify SWC of any damage or missing and/or incorrect items within 72 hours of receipt of delivery. SWC will have no responsibility for any damage or missing items not reported to it within 72 hours of delivery. SWC may deliver partial orders, in which case Customer will be required to acknowledge delivery and any backorder.
6. Return Policy. All third party products are sold as is, under final sale terms. The Customer may return extra items resulting from an SWC design error without charge (excludes third party products) provided the return is made prior to installation, without damage and within 30 days of original delivery. However, returns due to customer measurement error will be subject to a restocking fee. Such items returned in original, unopened packaging will incur a 25% restocking fee; items returned in open packaging will incur a 35% restocking fee; and all returns may be subject to additional fees for, for example, damage or freight charges. No refunds will be made if the product returned is missing any parts or for items not normally carried in stock (i.e., “special order products) or items shipped from third parties. All products will be inspected on return before RMA credit is authorized. All replacement requests must be made within three days of delivery. Items for replacement and return authorization requests must be inspected before a replacement can be completed. SWC is not responsible for installation or modification of any replacement/exchanged items. Replacement/Return items must be returned to the SWC support center for inspection before a replacement item or return authorization can be provided to customer. If an item cannot be returned to the SWC support center at the time if inspection, a photograph of the damaged or defective product must be provided along with reason of return/ replacement for review and approval of replacement. All return items must be returned to the SWC support center (6300 Bristol Pike, Levittown PA, 19057). No SWC product returns will be accepted in alternate showroom locations. No alterations will be accepted (cutout, drilled, marred, scraped and the like) without the consent of a SWC customer care representative.
7. Warped Door Policy. If you feel that you have a warped door, SWC requires that you perform initial testing to determine the extent of the problem. Remove the door from the cabinet and remove all decorative surface knobs and hinges. Please place the door on a completely flat surface. If you observe a gap between the door and flat surface, measure the distance to determine the amount of warpage. A door must be warped at least ¼” before it can be considered for replacement (a photograph will be required). If the door is warped less than ¼”, the customer agrees to allow a complete hearing and cooling cycle (summer to winter) to allow the door to reach moisture equilibrium.
8. Third Party Products. All third party sales are final and are to be paid in full at the time of sale closing. Third party products are non-refundable or exchangeable. Changes to third party product sales cannot be made once a sale has been completed and sent to production for processing. Customer is responsible for incurring additional costs to any new orders placed as a result of discrepancy in a third party product sale. Third party products are void of our lifetime warranty coverage.
9. Cancellations. Customers may cancel orders without charge within 5 days of placing an order. Any order cancelled after 5 days but before we confirm delivery will be charged a 5% re-stocking fee. ORDERS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED AFTER WE HAVE CONFIRMED DELIVERY OF THE PURCHASED ITEMS.
10. Taxes. Buyer shall pay to SWC any and all sales taxes, excises or other charges upon, or measured by the production, sale, transportation, delivery or use of the merchandise sold that SWC is required by any national, state or local government to pay or to collect.
11. Warranty. (Not applicable to any third party product lines.) SWC warrants to the original consumer purchaser that all products SWC sells (“SWC Products”) for use in a personal residence will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for as long as he/she owns the home in which the SWC Products are originally installed. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of the defective part at SWC’s discretion, and does not include the cost of removal or replacement. This warranty does not cover countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, backsplashes, flooring, etc., or the costs, including labor, to remove and reinstall such items and related components such as fittings, appliances, etc. This warranty shall become void if the cabinets are in any way modified, improperly installed or damaged during installation, and does not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse, dirt, water, tampering, unreasonable use, neglect, acts of God, exposure to extreme temperatures, or servicing performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies, or for units that have been used for commercial purposes. If a warranty claim is filed after a SWC product becomes obsolete, SWC reserves the right to replace the affected component with a new component of the same style.
THIS WARRANTY IS SWC’S EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SWCC PRODUCTS (NOT APPLICABLE THE HAVERFORD PRODUCT LINE). SWC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SWCC BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO THE CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF PROPERTY, ECONOMIC LOSSES, OR STATUTORY OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FROM NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.