Gray is the current hot color so make your kitchen look like one you would see in a magazine or on one of the “after” shots on a home improvement TV show. With our distinctive shaker doors our cabinetry shown in Pennsylvania and New Jersey . has the classic, timeless look that everyone wants today. Either of these gray kitchen cabinets can help to spotlight any marble look granite or quartz countertops as well as stone backsplashes.
The real plus to gray cabinets is that they will suit any décor and can be the perfect backdrop to a cool and calm living space or the ideal balance to a bold and brash pop of color. The trend nowadays is mix & match, mix the dark gray Fairmount bases with the light gray Manayunk wall cabinets or choose a bright Exclusive Sherwin Williams color for your island or stick with a classic bright white as shown in the picture. The combinations are endless and you can merge traditional and contemporary, making these kitchen cabinets from our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms  the newest hot favorite. Constructed from the finest European birch lumber, the Manayunk Light Gray and the Fairmount Dark Gray Collections introduce an impressive array of unique upgrades including glass doors, tasteful crown moldings, corbels and turn posts. Simply grand, distinctly splendid, and exclusively ours – this is the declaration of our new Gray Fairmount and Manayunk Collections. You’re sure to love these cabinets.
The true and beautiful look of our Manayunk and Fairmount collections is hard to transmit over your computer monitor. Therefore, if you are interested in our seeing how they really look, we recommend coming to one of our showrooms in Pennsylvania and New Jersey! If you want the most popular gray painted looks it will be hard to choose between the two most popular gray shades that exist. Whether you are seeking cabinets in Plymouth Meeting or just interested in browsing kitchen cabinets in Brick New Jersey, we have you covered.
With The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, we guarantee you that we will be there to guide you from the design to delivery of your new gray kitchen cabinets from our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms !
- All Wood Construction
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Finished with a dark gray colored paint
- Face Frames: 1 3/4” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood – UV finished natural plywood
- Doors: 5-piece, veneer engineered wood center panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: 5-piece, veneer engineered wood center panel,, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed joints
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: UV treated natural finish plywood
- Exposed Sides: painted to match drawers and door fronts
- Backs: Full height 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Toe Kick: painted to match doors and drawer fronts, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Metal Clip Assembly: Adds extra strength to our cabinets