Do I need an appointment to visit your showroom?
- No. Some days are busier than others and therefore if you know when you will be coming, it is advisable to make an appointment.
What are RTA cabinets?
- RTA stands for ready-to-assemble. They are brand-new, fully finished kitchen cabinets, packaged individually and ready for easy assembly with everything you need included in the box. These cabinets are designed by Solid Wood Cabinets in Pennsylvania with parts fabricated globally.
Do you offer design help?
- You Bet! Our in-house designers are available to design your kitchen and bathrooms at no charge.
We will need your kitchen measurements in order to present you with an accurate design. Refer to our measurement guide.
Can I purchase my cabinets factory-assembled?
- Yes, we do offer in-house assembly on all our cabinet collections.
What makes your Read-To-Assemble, (RTA), kitchen cabinets different from other retailers?
- Our cabinets are constructed from solid wood, designed by Solid Wood Cabinets in Pennsylvania with parts fabricated globally. There is no MDF or particleboard in any of our cabinetry.
Are custom cabinets available?
- No. We do offer custom-style accessories, i.e. corbels, turnposts and glass doors, to give your kitchen a custom look at a fraction of the cost.
How long does it take to receive my kitchen cabinets once I place my order?
- Our cabinets are in stock in our Pennsylvania warehouse and ship out within 7 business days from order date.
How will I know when my cabinets are shipped?
- Once your order has shipped, we will contact you and provide you with all the tracking information, freight company name and shipment tracking number.
Do you offer color samples?
- Yes, we have 15″ x 12″ sample doors that we can ship out so you can see the quality and finish before ordering. The cost is $28 which is refunded when you place your order.
What is the interior finish of the cabinet?
- Our cabinet interiors are stained to match the exterior with the exception of our painted Devon Collection.
Due to the fact that paint is naturally more delicate, the interior is stained in a natural wood finish to avoid any chipping and denting.
Do I need a finished panel for the exposed cabinet sides?
- No. All cabinet sides are stained to match the cabinetry.
Do I need to purchase a toe kick?
- No, all of our cabinetry comes with prefinished toe kick. Most consumers choose to purchase additional toe kick to cover the seams between the cabinets thereby giving them a more finished look.
Do you sell a double wall oven cabinet?
- We sell a single wall oven cabinet that can be easily modified to accommodate a double wall oven.
Do you offer special trade pricing for contractors?
- YES! You can call or email us to find out about our contractor’s division pricing.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, money order cashier’s check as well as all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card. In addition we have a financing option available.
What kind of warranty comes with my cabinetry?
- Please refer to the warranty page.
What is your return policy?
- The following return policy excludes the Haverford product line. All Haverford products are sold as is, under final sale terms. The Customer may return extra items resulting from an SWC design error without charge (excludes third party products) provided the return is made prior to installation, without damage and within 30 days of original delivery. However, returns due to customer measurement error will be subject to a restocking fee. Such items returned in original, unopened packaging will incur a 25% restocking fee; items returned in open packaging will incur a 35% restocking fee; and all returns may be subject to additional fees for, for example, damage or freight charges. No refunds will be made if the product returned is missing any parts or for items not normally carried in stock (i.e., “special order products) or items shipped from third parties. All products will be inspected on return before RMA credit is authorized. All replacement requests must be made within three days of delivery. Items for replacement and return authorization requests must be inspected before a replacement can be completed. SWC is not responsible for installation or modification of any replacement/exchanged items. Replacement/Return items must be returned to the SWC support center for inspection before a replacement item or return authorization can be provided to customer. If an item cannot be returned to the SWC support center at the time if inspection, a photograph of the damaged or defective product must be provided along with reason of return/replacement for review and approval of replacement. All return items must be returned to the SWC support center (6300 Bristol Pike, Levittown PA, 19057). No SWC product returns will be accepted in alternate showroom locations. No alterations will be accepted (cutout, drilled, marred, scraped and the like) without the consent of a SWC customer care representative.