There is more to the Park Avenue cabinet than the attractive honey maple stain on a raised panel door. Solid Wood Cabinets, providers of the best kitchen cabinets in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, offers the Park Avenue cabinet, a combination of beauty and durability. Constructed from the finest wood, the Park Avenue line of kitchen cabinets from Pennsylvania and New Jersey features full-extension drawers and stainless steel glides. The interior is stained to match the doors and frames with a variety of crown moldings and glass doors that are available to customize a unique kitchen design. When you are looking for kitchen cabinets that are durable and functional, that’s the Park Avenue.
- All wood construction (no particleboard, no MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Standard/partial overlay doors and drawers
- Finished with an attractive golden honey stain
- Face Frames: 1 5/8” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood with front to rear strength stiles
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, standard overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, slab, standard overlay
- Drawer Glides: ball-bearing stainless steel side-mount glides (150lb load capacity)
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Toe Kick: finished, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Groove: doors and drawers are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
The golden honey color of these kitchen cabinets is ideal for kitchens without a lot of sun, or if you desire a more natural wood look for your kitchen. If you are searching for the best kitchen cabinets in New Jersey or Pennsylvania at a reasonable price, then look no further than our honey maple kitchen cabinets. Created from sturdy and hard wearing superior wood, our honey maple cabinets are stylish and of the highest-quality. So, if you desire quality with a decent price, then you can afford to get honey maple kitchen cabinets from Pennsylvania or New Jersey! We would also recommend our customers to browse through our Chestnut Avalon kitchen cabinet or Park Avenue Shaker kitchen cabinet collection! You can see these kitchen cabinets in our Woodbridge, Moorestown, Plymouth Meeting, Brick or any of our other 11 showrooms.
The Park Avenue are a very popular choice at The Solid Wood Cabinet Company for two reasons; one the color has been a cabinet standard in the industry for years and two it is the most affordable in the SWC cabinet line. The attractive honey maple stain on a raised panel door is a combination of beauty and durability. The Park Avenue are great since the neutral color goes with almost any décor choice and the clean raised lines compliment any design choice. SWC uses heavy-duty box construction hinges, front to rear strength stiles and 6-way adjustable European hinges to name a few highlights. The unique feature of our Park Avenue line is the groove on our doors and drawers. They are equipped with a convenient recessed finger groove to eliminate the need for hardware installation. As with many kitchen cabinet lines we sell at The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, our interiors are stained-to-match the exterior. Many companies do not utilize this feature because it costs more money to achieve. Also, have you ever seen glass mullion doors on kitchen cabinets and the interior is unfinished? Not a very appealing look for the centerpiece of your household. Not sure of your choice? Order a sample door and make the decision easier.