When you think of the Park Avenue Shaker, you typically think of a beautiful honey maple stain. However, our Park Avenue bathroom vanities in our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms  are much more than that; a combination of durability and beauty. These bathroom cabinets are constructed from only the finest wood and features full extension drawers and stainless steel glides. In order to match the doors and frames, the interior is stained the same color along with a variety of glass doors and crown moldings we have available. This provides our customers with a truly customized and unique bathroom design.
Functionality and durability – that’s what comes to mind when people think of our Park Avenue Shaker! The golden honey color of these bathroom vanities in our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms are ideal for bathrooms without a lot of sun, or if you desire a more natural wood look for your bathroom. If you like our Park Avenue shaker, you may want to check out our other Park Avenue Maple Cabinets! Visit one of our showrooms today to see our bathroom vanities.
- All wood construction (no particleboard, no MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Standard/partial overlay doors and drawers
- Finished with an attractive golden honey stain
- Box Construction: 1/2″ Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4″ Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, engineered wood center panel, standard overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, slab, standard overlay
- Drawer Glides:Full Extension, Ball-Bearing Stainless Steel Glides (150lb load capacity)
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom
- Groove: doors and drawers are equipped with a convenient groove to eliminate hardware installation
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Exposed Sides: stained to match