This amazing stained Gray shaker door is the perfect fusion of the natural beauty of wood grain combined elegantly with the current hottest Gray color palette. This distinctive shaker cabinetry shown in Pennsylvania and New Jersey . has the classic, timeless look that everyone wants today. By using stain rather than paint the natural wood grain is the star and the gray coloring gives the perfect finish. The Princeton stained Gray Shaker can be used on its own or it can be combined with either the Manayunk Light Gray Shaker or the Fairmount Dark Gray Shaker to give the perfect mix of gray tones in your new dream kitchen.
The real plus to gray cabinets is that they will suit any décor and can be the perfect backdrop to a cool and calm living space or the ideal balance to a bold and brash pop of color. The trend nowadays is mix & match, mix the light gray Manayunk wall cabinets with the Princeton stained Gray base cabinets. Or maybe choose a bright Exclusive Sherwin Williams color for your island to give some real emphasis to it. The combinations are endless and you can merge traditional and contemporary, making these kitchen cabinets from our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms  the newest hot favorite. Constructed from the finest European birch lumber, the Princeton Stained Gray Shaker Collection introduces an impressive array of unique upgrades including glass doors, tasteful crown moldings, corbels and turn posts. Simply grand, distinctly splendid, and exclusively ours – this is the declaration of our new Princeton Stained Gray Collection. You’re sure to love the natural character of the wood grain on these cabinets for years to come.
The true, natural and stunning look of our Princeton collection is hard to transmit over your computer monitor. Therefore, if you are interested in our seeing how they really look, we recommend coming to one of our 12 showrooms in Pennsylvania and New Jersey! If you want the most popular natural grain stained gray look it will be hard to beat this stunning finish. Whether you are seeking cabinets in Egg Harbor or just interested in browsing kitchen cabinets in Harrisburg, PA, we have you covered.
With The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, we guarantee you that we will be there to guide you from the design to delivery of your new gray kitchen cabinets from our New Jersey and Pennsylvania showrooms !
- All Wood Construction
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Finished with a gray stain to accentuate the natural wood grain
- Face Frames: 1 3/4” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood – UV finished natural plywood
- Doors: 5-piece, veneer engineered wood center panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: 5-piece, veneer engineered wood center panel,, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed joints
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: UV treated natural finish plywood
- Exposed Sides: stained to match drawers and door fronts
- Backs: Full height 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Toe Kick: painted to match doors and drawer fronts, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Metal Clip Assembly: Adds extra strength to our cabinets