How Your Order is Shipped
- Orders are processed once payment information is received. A scheduler will call to arrange a delivery appointment.
- Orders are shipped from our Levittown, PA warehousing facility within 7 business days from order date, unless you are informed otherwise.
- All orders are shipped freight prepaid and inside delivery to one designated home or jobsite location.
*Please refer to the “inside delivery information” from your freight carrier for limitations and disclaimers.
- Once your order has reached the shipping terminal in your area, an agent from the shipping company will contact you, between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, to set up a delivery appointment.
- If you will be shipping out of the continental USA, please speak to your sales rep regarding the shipping process.
How to Receive Delivery
- It is the driver’s responsibility to offload the truck.
- Count the boxes and see if any discrepancies exist. If there are, note it on the bill-of-lading when signing for the delivery.
- Trim items, i.e. fillers, panel, moldings etc., may be bundled together. Please check for the boxes labeled with multiple items.
- Check for any external damages and note it on the bill-of-lading when signing for the delivery.
- Take pictures of any damages and email them to our customer service department within 48 hours of receiving your shipment.