A beautiful cinnamon-brown colored cabinet designed for the tasteful consumer. The care in quality is obvious in the Society Hill line, highlighted by its gently pillowed, 5-piece raised panel design. Many custom options are available, including intricate corbels, turnposts, and distinctive crown moldings. Every accent is designed to perfection. A traditional design with room for growth, the choice is obvious. Whether you are seeking cabinets in PA or NJ, we have amazing varieties for your home.
- All wood construction (no particleboard, no MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- An elegant wide rail shaker style cabinet that accents a contemporary kitchen
- Full overlay doors and drawers
- Finished with a medium mocha colored stain
- Face Frames: 1 5/8” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5-piece, raised panel, French miter, full overlay
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
- Backs: 1/2” Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Toe Kick: finished, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Matching bathroom vanity cabinets are available
Do you want kitchen cabinets that look like they are worth five times the amount of what you actually spent? Well, then you have found them with our Society Hill (mocha) kitchen cabinets! With The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, you will get custom cabinetry look in New Jersey and Pennsylvania look at a fraction of the price!
This line of cabinets is birch wood stained mocha, and highlighted with a chocolate glaze. Overall, any customer will be very happy with the look, construction, and quality of our cabinets, as our service is second to none because we always strive to meet the needs of every client! You may also want to browse through our Society Hill Shaker Mocha kitchen cabinets!
With The Solid Wood Cabinet Company, we guarantee you that we will be there to guide you from the design to delivery of your new Society Hill (mocha) kitchen cabinets!
The Society Hill cinnamon-walnut color has been a long time favorite in the cabinet industry because it is neutral and tends to go along with today’s design trends. Highlighted by its soft raised design the Society Hill is a testament of time. A traditional design with plenty of room for growth, some of the options available range from: fluted fillers, turnposts, intricate rope trim, and finely carved corbels. Our fully concealed European hinges and glides offer top-notch quality that will withstand years of rigorous usage. One of the features that are interesting is the hand-glazed painting that many other cabinet companies do not offer. That being said, each aspect of our cabinet line has a stringent quality control guideline that we mandate so you get the best possible quality available. You can other cabinet companies but you will be hard pressed to find the same features that we pack into our Solid Wood Cabinets. We should know, as we have been around bringing you factory-direct cabinets and pricing since 2002. Other companies have knocked us off but can’t compete with our prices since we cut out the middlemen. So the next time you are comparing cabinets be sure to see all the differences SWC has to offer.