Charmingly warm, Society Hill Raised Squared Edge Panel boasts intricately beveled doors and drawer faces that highlight the cinnamon-brown hues of the rich glazed finish. With its 5-piece raised panel design, fully concealed European style 6 way adjustable hinges and soft close drawer glides the quality of this cabinet is clear. Stunning corbels, bold turn posts, decorative cabinet legs, and luxurious crown molding options create an imperial air in every detail. Come to our showrooms to check out our selections of kitchen cabinets.
The Society Hill collection features a lush chocolate glaze over an all wood mocha frame. With this new Raised Squared Edge Panel door and drawer style you can create the perfect kitchen of your dreams. Looking for kitchen cabinets in New Jersey or Pennsylvania that are a little softer around the edges but similar in style? Check out our Society Hill Raised Panel kitchen cabinets.
Visit our many showrooms to learn more about our kitchen cabinets in New Jersey and Pennsylvania  or to speak with our qualified staff about our warranty for all of our kitchen cabinets.
- All wood construction (no particleboard, no MDF)
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full overlay doors and drawers
- Finished with a medium mocha colored stain
- Face Frames: 1 5/8” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood with metal shelf supports
- Doors: solid wood, 5-piece, French miter, full overlay, raised panel
- Drawer Fronts: solid wood, 5-piece, French miter, full overlay, raised panel
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” solid wood sides, 3/8” Grade A plywood bottoms, dovetailed joints
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: finished and stained to match
- Exposed Sides: stained to match
- Backs: 1/2” framed Grade A plywood with an additional 1/2” reinforced upper rail for installation
- Toe Kick: finished, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Corner Supports: solid wood
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Metal Clip Assembly: Adds extra strength to our cabinets