When you’re conducting research for new cabinets, you’ve seen the traditional and contemporary or modern designs. However, there are certain types of cabinet styles that blend a mixture of both a traditional and modern appeal. Transitional styles create a look that is sleek, warm, and inviting. Our Ventnor white Collection is one of the best cabinet colors to help you create an appealing finish and a bright foundation. White cabinets can create many design possibilities, helping you achieve a gorgeous transitional space.
White kitchen cabinets are versatile, pairing well with just about anything and any color of appliance. Natural countertop materials are often used to accompany white kitchens and create an authentic look. Neutral colors are a classic feature of transitional kitchens, and white cabinets create the perfect complement to these kitchen designs. A neutral color palette can blend well together and maintain the sleek, clean look. What makes the white Ventnor Collection stand out is more traditional accessories and hardware.
White kitchens create many benefits for your home, and will be a staple of the space for many years to come. With its white, clean color, Ventnor creates a sense of spaciousness reflecting the light and helping smaller spaces appear bigger. White is a timeless classic centerpiece for your kitchen. No matter the space you’re working with, Ventnor white cabinets always look right. When you’re ready to remodel the kitchen, there are many benefits with choosing the Ventnor Collection.
- All Wood Construction
- Each piece of wood is hand selected and inspected for quality control
- Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Finished with a white colored paint
- Face Frames: 1 3/4” x 3/4“ solid wood stiles and rails
- Box Construction: 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Shelves: 3/4” Grade A plywood – UV finished natural plywood
- Doors: solid, high density engineered wood, full overlay, no seam construction
- Drawer Fronts: solid, high density engineered wood, full overlay, no seam construction
- Drawer Glides: soft-close, full extension, concealed undermount metal glides
- Drawer Boxes: 5/8” pre-finished solid wood sides, 3/8″ Grade A plywood bottom, dovetailed joints
- Hinges: fully concealed, European style, soft-closing, 6 way adjustable hinges
- Interior: UV treated natural finish plywood
- Exposed Sides: painted to match drawers and door fronts
- Backs: Full height 1/2” Grade A plywood
- Toe Kick: painted to match doors and drawer fronts, 3/8” Grade A plywood
- Mounts: metal rear ‘L’ bracket drawer glide mounts
- Metal Clip Assembly: Adds extra strength to our cabinets